* The SCM solution can swiftly help in identifying expiry, fake and imitation goods alongside complete tracking of the movement of goods from finished goods stage to reaching the end user.
* Supply chain planning software for activities such as demand management, execution software for activities such as day-to-day manufacturing operations.
* Supply chain visibility software for tasks such as spotting and anticipating risks and proactively managing them, Inventory management software for tasks such as tracking and optimizing inventory levels.
* Logistics management software and transportation management systems for activities such as managing the transport of goods, especially across global supply chains, Warehouse management systems for activities related to warehouse operations.
* Customers are wanting products delivered yesterday, and are ready for the next product iteration thereafter.
* Keeping up with this ever-quickening product life cycle requires smart supply chain and product life cycle management.
* By understanding how product life cycles evolve in your industry —and within your company — we work and integrate with your supply chain, and make you better equipped to optimize your supply chain accordingly — saving money and achieving customer satisfaction.
* For Companies seeking to evoke greater operational and competitive advantage from their operations, implementing scalable workflow automation that extends to global sourcing and distribution channels can produce a significant increase in value.
* The best way to get high-quality data for your supply chain is by implementing a Master Data Management (MDM) platform.
* An MDM solution can help your Supply chain footfall - Ensure proper storage in the warehouse, - Lower transportation costs and emissions, Reduce last-minute, expensive shipping due to incorrect product information, -Reduce product “road miles,” potential spoilage and returns to the warehouse from deliveries that don’t match orders.
* It also helps Reduce exceptions, - Facilitate the order-to-cash process, - Ensure customer satisfaction and avoid customer retention issues or negative publicity surrounding the product, brand or company.
* This module helps companies rely on the data they need to make informed supply chain analytical decisions.
* We could help device operating tools that can be built on the operating frame work of the supply chain system as well as any ODBC compliant system.