Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals:
* Our SCM ERP solution helps identify expiry/obsolete, fake and imitation stocks, and provides complete tracking of movement of goods.
* Our solution aids in the central process of typical pharma supply chains, linking the Active Pharma Ingredient (API) to manufacturing, distribution, retail/pharmacy, and finally to patient—with the patient always at the end of the chain.
* In cases were, every single dose of a treatment is completely personalized, and in such a high mix, low volume portfolio, decisions such as how to align the supply chain greatly surrounds the patients requirement and included in the solution.
* Our solution enables special supply and demand allotment based on these unique parameters and make sure you factor them in when calculating available demand.
* It’s even better if your technology solution can handle all this automatically, including providing projected excess.
* In our system, your best plan of action is to monitor product expiry by country and affiliate-specific criteria related to allowable shelf life, and set up a system of alerts before expected expiry dates, so you can take action before the item is no longer usable.
* When using our SCM solution, and one makes sure to connect production of the same material when executing through batches, it helps reduce the number of setups and makes the production line more effective in the long run.
* Our system facilitates calculation of projected expiry at multiple levels when planning.
* And also helps to consider inherited expiry from lower level supplies. When a batch of products do expire, it aids in making sure to stop considering the quantity as viable and plan for new supply to meet future demand.
* Your best plan of action is to monitor product expiry by country and affiliate-specific criteria related to allowable shelf life, and set up a system of alerts before expected expiry dates, so you can take action before the item is no longer usable.