* The solution can swiftly help in identifying expiry, fake and imitation goods alongside complete tracking of finished goods through to reaching the end user.
* Businesses in the retail sector today can be made to overcome an ever-changing set of challenges to remain profitable.
* Customer demand for product choice and availability is surging.
* Supply chains are becoming increasingly complex to plan.
* we are developing evermore innovative solutions to gain an advantage.
* These factors mean your organization should achieve a level of optimized flexibility and remain competitive.
* we would assist you to find ways to satisfy demand while minimizing costs.
* Supply Smart Demand Optimisation module is equipped to offer real-time decision support, letting you have the visibility, analyze and simulate supply chain data using fast calculations.
* It is poised to be equipped with sophisticated forecast modeling and Single Click Collaboration with stakeholders, With the inherent need to optimise the Invoice & Payment system, this module can be constituted separately from amidst the wholesome Supply chain continuum.
* Invoice payment processes being part of acquisition costs, there has been a focus on minimising the transaction costs of raising orders and paying invoices, especially for low-value transactions where the cost of the transaction can be more than the value of the invoice.
* Supply Optimisation is delivering a range of benefits to manufacturers.
* Consumer goods manufacturers are said to be achieving more in cost savings per year since improving visibility throughout its supply chain with end-to-end synchronisation and integration.